- Another paycheck. I wish I received 3 paychecks every single month. Who doesn’t like more money floating around in their bank account?
- More hours in the day to hang out with my friends. I have been trying to make plans with my friend Andrea, but life keeps happening. What the hell is that all about? Can’t everything just hold off so I can have like 2 hours of girl time?
- I have made a very grown up and very hard decision about Mena and Charlie Murphy. Very hard. But more on that when I stop being depressed about it.
- There are only 49 days left until Jeff and I get married. To those who care we are getting married at our house in the backyard. The wedding itself is more like Jeff and I standing on our deck, saying I do in front of our families and then having a party afterwards. Totally klassy if I say so myself. The only thing we are missing is a banjo player and a harmonica. But I really need to lose some weight in the next 49 days. I am going to be strict with my eating and with my exercising. I am desperate to not look back on whatever pictures the random people at our wedding take (since we aren’t having a photographer) and think I look fat and chubby. Even though Jenna R. and I agree that chubby is the new skinny…I think I am ready to quit chubby. I cannot be a chubby bride….
- Speaking of the wedding. I was going to post pictures of my outfit here but I cannot find the shorts online anymore, yes shorts, and the tank picture looks wonky when I post it, so take this away from the post: I am wearing shorts and a tank top to my wedding. Klassy, I told you.
- This. I want this.
- And this.
- I also want this, and then I would like thighs that don’t rub so I could actually wear it!
Hey. It could happen. Someday.
Happy Friday! Any fun weekend plans or races?