Wednesday’s Stray Thoughts
- As much as it breaks my heart I am trying to find a new home for my two cats, Mena and Charlie Murphy. They are both calm and loving but live a life of constant hiding from the dog right now. It is not fair to them and I want something better for them both. Unfortunately, since they are always hiding from the dog I can’t get a current picture of either of them to show you all to play to your heart strings. Any thoughts for me?
- Bo is doing well. He is now 11 months old and around 17 pounds, he has gained around 9 pounds since we brought him to live with us last October. I love this little hellion to pieces.
- For the past 9 days I have had dizzy spells. Like, I feel like I am going to fall out of my chair dizzy spells. I had an MRI today so we’ll wait for the results and hope for the best. Because the dizziness is not from my medications, my diet or any stressors in my life.
- I am super excited for The Olympics to start! Who doesn’t like watching a bunch of grape smuggling swimmers and gymnasts who haven’t had their period in over 15 months and secretly wishing you were awesome enough to be in London?
- Have you heard of the 24-Day Challenge? Jeff is on day 5 and has already lost 4 pounds, I am on day 11 and have lost 2 pounds, but I can feel the inches coming off! Want to save 20% on the challenge? Let me know in the comment section and we’ll talk about how you can either lose weight, earn extra money, get more energy or all 3!
- I think I have writers block. Or a lack of free time. Whichever one of those means that I am too busy and tired and out of ideas to write a decent blog post….then that’s the one that I have. Considering that our wedding is only 51 days away and we still have a laundry list of items to accomplish around the house in order to make it look decent; hot tub pavers to lay, a deck to stain, roots to dig up, bushes to trim, weeds to pull…the list is never ending. As a homeowner you get used to that, but these all need to be done within 40ish days! ZOOOMG, let’s talk about the stress involved with that list.