I was going through some old paperwork over the weekend and I found an allergy blood test that I had done in 2008. The doctor gave me a copy of it, we reviewed a few items, and then I filed it away in my office. I found it and read up on the things that cause my allergies. Now, I don’t have strong allergies. I don’t need shots and they don’t incapacitate me in any way.
But one allergy really surprised me. I am allergic to this sweet little guy.
I don’t have a lot of symptoms but I have had constant nasal congestion over the past few years. That is something that I can overlook of course. I have had other allergy symptoms but nothing serious enough I guess. My doctor did put me on allergy pills this year and that has been helping a lot.
I am also allergic to leaf molds and dust mites. Ick. So my allergies are bad in the fall and early winter and I am now using special coverings for my pillow. All of these things rolled up into one has helped my allergy symptoms a lot.
Are you allergic to anything?
Is it serious or can you easily get by with it?